Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: #8 is out!!!!

Friday, June 14, 2013

#8 is out!!!!

I have posted #8!!! Woo! Now I will try to commit to writing #11! I've gotten a few sentences in my notebook in which I write the stories in. They are particularly good sentences. Well written in my opinion.
And since winter is over and summer is nearly here, I no longer have to shovel! I now have to mow. And the self propel is broken. Why me?
I have reached my goal of 200 fans on Booksie! In fact, I have 202 fans! Thank you to all of the fans!
Currently, in the Minecraft portion of my life, I am making an under water city. More of a town, because the biggest body of water I could find was town sized, but still, it will be awesome. Hopefully as awesome as my castle. which is very awesome, especially at night.
And here is a funny little animation thing that I found in the past. It is quite funny.

Not much else, here is a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment