Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: Snow Day.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snow Day.

Another snow day has hit, and I do not have school. Which kind of sucks, because now i don't have spring break.
I have been playing this one awesome game on Armor Games called Frantic 3. So. Fun. 
Click me if you're curious about it!!!
I've gotten two comments on #6 of my short story series (on Booksie) and I'm hoping for more. I still haven't started #9, but I will eventually.
I am hungry, so this post shall be short.
Picture!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, poor Mike!

    Stupid snowdays! I hate how you have to make them up!!! Why can't the school just get over it! I'm so glad that I'm out of school.

    I can't wait to read your short stories after my contest! They sound good!

    And you must post something tomorrow, so I can wish you a HB.......

    ~future author

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely do so, tomorrow, and today, i'm not sure what i'll post...

    ReplyDelete