Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: No. More. Snow. PLEASE.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

No. More. Snow. PLEASE.

WWWWWHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!??!?!??????????
There's so much snow! I don't like snow. It's hurting my back.
I was playing on the good old fashioned Xbox today. Star Wars Battle front is awesome.
And yesterday, I tried Tabasco sauce for the first time. On a chip. With nothing else. Not a smart choice. Tabasco is hot.
I am now trying to take the safe approach to my novel idea, and I'm plotting it before I write it. Which says a lot about my other writings. My first try at a novel was terrible. Just a terrible plot. Hopefully this novel will be good.
Oh and Happy single awareness day. People are very aware of me on this day.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You're funny. How about them riddles??

    ~future author

    ReplyDelete
  2. possibly eventually, my friend. Maybe in the next couple of months if I accumulate a whole bunch of them.

    ReplyDelete