Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: Conferences.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Conferences.

Conferences. The one day when you try to remember what you did wrong in the past semester. Luckily I didn't do anything wrong.
Relief.
No school today and tomorrow because of the conferences. It is very hard not to play the Xbox.
I have finally started #9!!! It's the Thanksgiving one, and I have stiff planned! And when I get it done, I will post #7, which I think you people will like!!!
Unfortunately, I can't find a bigger size for this, so I will tell you it through *shudder* screen writing. I hate screen writing.
Calvin (boy): Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we talk.
Hobbes (tiger): Probably so we can think twice.

This is so true. Calvin and Hobbes comic strips are my favorite newspaper comic strip. They are the best, in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. My mom never went to my conferences. I was too good of a student for her to really care. So yeah, haha. :D

    ~future author

    ReplyDelete