Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: Independence Day!!!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day!!!

Happy Independence Day!! The day where I burn ants with sparklers!!! Also, it's the most important fourth day of a month!!!!
In other news, I have reached 5000 page views!! Actually that was a couple of days ago. I need to update more often.
I am up to 43 webcomics that I'm reading. Almost 50. Almost.
We made s'mores and roasted hot dogs today as well. Mine were delicious. And sticky. Though that last adjective applies only to the s'mores. If my hot dogs were sticky that would be cause for concern.
We are watching our neighbors' dog this week. He really likes to bite. I am in pain. Though it's fun to push him over. I just did it.
#9 won't be coming out for a while, due to the fact that I haven't been working on #11. I have been working on other stuff. Stuff that I have told myself to focus on. I just pushed the neighbors' dog again.
I don't have much else, so here's a 4th of July themed picture.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm hearing fireworks and firecrackers as I type this. A big one just went off. On a related note, what do you think England does during Indepence Day? They lost the Revolutionary War, soo...

    Another big firework. That one actually startled me. Now a few smaller ones. My family has some fireworks and hopefully, we'll light them tonight.

    I roasted marshmallows about an hour ago, I burned them, but that's okay, since I like them burned.

    It sounds like giant explosive balloons popping out there. And I have really nothing else to say here (except for the big firework that just went off) So I'm going to end this comment. Happy Fourth of July to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they sit around doing their regular business. Doing, you know, British things. We didn't have any fireworks this year. It's sad.

      Delete