Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: Sparkly Weekend.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sparkly Weekend.

As the title suggests, my weekend was sparkly. I spent my Saturday at a lake and there were fireworks. I got to light some rocket fire works. That was fun. And explosive. Yay explosives. And my brother launched a model rocket. That was also fun. It had a parachute.
And then Sunday was less eventful. I watched a fire burn papers. And bees were attracted to my yellow shorts. I don't like bees.
But one of the greatest things happened this morning when I went on my Xbox, and saw a huge sale going on. So now I'm downloading Bulletstorm for only five dollars! It was twenty or thirty before. It's a great deal. And it looks like a fun game.
I am now up to 46 webcomics, by the way. So close to fifty.
I've run out of things to say, so here's a closing picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment