Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: Happy International Bacon Day!!!!!!!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy International Bacon Day!!!!!!!

This day exists! And it's today!!!!!! The Saturday before Labor Day!
And it's been surprisingly lacking bacon. In fact, the only bacon I got was turkey bacon. Which is just not the same.
I have been playing borderland more, and I barely beat the second boss. But I did it. And now I have his shotgun. It's somewhat useful.
In other news, I'm going back to school on Tuesday, so the frequency of posts should grow. I'll almost definitely have something posted on Tuesday.
Also, I'd like to apologize for lying in an earlier post. I did not finish #11 and so #9 won't be typed and posted. Sorry.
I recently got the Halo 4 Champions Bundle, and I must say, it was worth the ten bucks! 8 new stances, 4 new armors, a multitude of weapon skins, and a new gametype called Ricochet, which is fun. I recommend buying it.
And now to close, bacon related pictures! Have a happy Bacon Day!









No comments:

Post a Comment