Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: Last Stand of Dead Men!!!!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Last Stand of Dead Men!!!!

Derek Landy's new Skulduggery Pleasant book has arrived at my house and now I own it!!!!!!! I am going to enjoy reading it for the small amount of time it will take me!!
I started school today as a sophomore and for the most part it was good. I think I'm going to enjoy my 3D design and animation class, and my English teacher seems perfect for talking about getting a writing club established. My art class has 7 other people in it, very small, and I'm taking the second level of Chinese.
Another thing is that my webcomic tally has increased to 79. 21 more and I will have 100, and then I can officially say I have no life. Because right now I unofficially have no life.
Not much else, so here is a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment